About Me

Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
Hume - San D'oria Rank 6 - 75PLD, 42WAR, 38RDM, 37NIN, 33THF, 33SAM, 27WHM, 25DNC 23DRK, 20MNK, 12BLM, 12BST, 10RNG

PlayOnline News

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

finally decided

My next job to 75 will be Warrior. With as much time as I've spent lately on SAM, THF, DRK, and a few other melee/DD's, WAR seemed to be the best choice for now. If anything Dark Knight will be next after that... I think.

Did a Nyzul run the other night with Yancey, Tenzo, Leenk, Cptporkchop, and... uh... some sch that came with us. I can't remember the guy's name. Anyways... I got two drops!!! (and forgot to screencap them.) Managed to get my Askar hands and feet. :3 They're both fairly handy for a PLD and will work well when I get WAR to 75. I'm extremely pleased with obtaining them.

This has little to do with anything, but I found it amusing... I managed to Skillchain on myself as a lvl 30 THF/NIN. lol

Back to the grind... more later when something exciting happens and actually remember to screencap it. >.<

No comments: