About Me

Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas, United States
Hume - San D'oria Rank 6 - 75PLD, 42WAR, 38RDM, 37NIN, 33THF, 33SAM, 27WHM, 25DNC 23DRK, 20MNK, 12BLM, 12BST, 10RNG

PlayOnline News

Saturday, August 29, 2009

wow... soooo... my blog is gimp

after looking through a few other blogs (though Cinnabun's links in his blog) I realize that my feable blog looks fairly awful compared to most others. I'll uh... get to work on that once I figure out how these guys get some of the cool looking stat bars and stuff on their pages.

2 comments:

Cinnabun said...

lol it's all good bud. your blog is real about what you are doing in the game and what you're enjoying, that is all that matters! i enjoyed reading about a fellow player's experience of the game, rather than 'zomg look at my phat lewtz i just scored with my 5000 DKP'. keep it up XD

Beamr said...

thanks, man! i play a little too casually to do anything more than have fun with it. hehe

i really enjoy your blog... the posts and especially the layout and all the nifty stuff you have in it. (i need to figure out how to post things like current lvls, equipment, missions, and all that stuff that feeds from the fanzone site/my account.)